Three exciting series with character-building impact!
Impact Graphic Novels look and read like the popular Manga genre found in bookstores today. Your students will love these stories filled with excitement and adventure. Thrilling story lines build with each book and engage reluctant readers.
Watch the results!
- Graphic novels attract learners at all reading levels.
- Students relate with characters striving to beat the odds while conquering their fears and insecurities.
- Students identify and discuss core character values.
- Teacher's Guides give you strategies to reinforce language arts content, reading, and character education.
Each Teacher's Guide features:
- Rich, easy-to-follow lesson strategies with opportunities for independent practice.
- Activities that connect students to complex literature and language arts content.
- Student-focused discussion questions that promote character values and conflict/resolution education.